Delivering a High-Touch/High-Tech Employee Orientation Experience
Employee Orientation components include:
- Employee Orientation website
- Online checklists for new employees, supervisors, sponsors, functions, and organizations.
- Online forms
- Federal calendar
- Online Employee Orientation Experience Survey
- Sponsor for each new/ transferring employee
- Orientation Email Notification System and Email box with automated notices.
- Tours and management receptions: onsite and virtual
- Training—online, onsite, and/or classroom
- Initial Individual Development Plan (IDP) and Curriculum provided through eTraining
- Integrated Orientation support from mission and mission support areas, Centers, organizations, safety / health, information technology, facilities, training, human resources, benefits, etc.