Today is your first day as an employee at NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC). Where do I go? Who will I meet? How do I become an official member of the GSFC family? All those questions, and more are answered at the New Employee Orientation Workshop! This mandatory workshop is held every other Monday (the first day you arrive at GSFC), and begins promptly at 8:00am.
The agenda is as follows:
- Introductions by members of the Office of Human Capital Management (OHCM),
- An overview of NASA and GSFC is given,
- Benefits forms and all official documents are discussed and processed,
- You are sworn-in as an official Government employee,
- You will view an important ‘Environmental Health & Safety’ video and,
- Overview of the Badging Process
- Depart to new office
Our goal is to make you feel welcome and give you a good first impression of your new workplace. We hope to establish good relationships that will last throughout your career here at GSFC.